Alternative to Aliexpress

Highlighted
2 0 1

Anyone have any recommandations for other dropship suppliers that offer quicker shipping delay (5 to 13 days) for the following countries : 

- Australia

- Beglium

- Canada

- France

- Italy

- Netherlands

- Spain

- United Kingdom

- United States

I really like the diversity of products that are in Aliexpress, but the only problem is the delivery time which is quite difficult to manage, especially if you're just planning to start or starting out. Thanks in advance!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 52

Hi, @77Nicky.

Morgan here from the Social Team at Shopify.

Great question, I agree shipping times are really important when you sell online. Especially having to compete with companies that are now offering next day shipping or expedited packages. Customers have become more and more accustomed to this luxury!

Depending on the type of products you want to sell, the options may vary. Although Oberlo and Aliexpress offer a huge range of products, you want to be sure you narrow down and choose a defined niche. I have here some alternative dropshipping options if you're interested in a clothing business:

Modalyst
MyOnlineFashionStore 

If clothing isn't for you, I recommend checking out Spocket. It's a dropshipping service with a few more local suppliers. Generally you will find a lot of hand crafted goods here, and Etsy products.

Next, a solution such as Printful, is good if you're interested in designing your own products. They have multiple fulfilment centers for their products to ensure the fastest possible shipping for your customers. An alternative to Printful is Printify. Similar idea but just another option! 

I recommend choosing your niche, branding and customer base and then sourcing your products for the best dropshipping option available for that niche. You need to make sure you have a sellable idea, and find a hole in the market to fill before worrying about shipping times (even though that is still very important).

If you have troubles finding a niche, this guide does a great job of breaking it down.

I hope these tips find you well, feel free to reach back out once you decide on a niche and supplier. I'd be happy to help along the way and offer advice!

Cheers,

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted

We will be launching in 2 months a robust powerful dropship platform on www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 20 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We will facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We will integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items will as well be eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • Customer Service Support

Our website is currently under construction. In about a months’ time we will be launching to select testers to test the functionality of our web site. In two months’ time we will go live to the public. We are very excited to be exhibiting at the IRCE show in Chicago at the end of June.

0 Likes
Highlighted

We predominantly focus on US but you will have no issues with variety with millions of brand name products!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you for your reply @Morgan . I will definitely check these out and see which works best for.

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 52

Amazing! Glad these options could work for you. 

Let us know what you end up going with. I'd be happy to offer feedback on your shop once you've started setting that up. 

Chat soon,

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes