Amazon and Ebay

Highlighted
7 0 0

Can you use products from Aliexpress and Wholesale2b and dropship to Amazon and Ebay?  I know Wholesale2b has an intergration list for that platform but I wanted to know if I can take my products in my store then post product feed to these different sales channels?

Scott Lipar WeArrestTheStress.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

It seems like you want to do the same thing.

I will recommend a tool named ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) to you! Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan. There is no time limit.

It makes your work efficiently.

You can list the products directly at eBay, Shopify & Wish stores after you import the products from Aliexpress, 1688, eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Banggood, Chinavasion & Alibaba.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Yeah, I use ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) import products from Aliexpress to my eBay store. You can try it and get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
920 57 113

Hi there!

Don here from Shopify!

I just confirmed with some of our escalated teams here that there should be no problem posting products imported to your admin from a drop shipping service to third-party channels like eBay or Amazon.

As long as the products are in your Shopify admin you should be able to post them to the external channels with no issue.

Feel free to contact us any time via our support site if you need any more help or info. :)

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you Don for your response! I am a new seller on shopify (store deactivated but will reactivate soon!) and I was wondering if I can dropship from retail stores and have those items listed on my shopify account to sell on amazon??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello,Why not dropship from big dropshipping supplier ?  ChinaBrands has Amazon select product for their distributors for selling on Amazon .  Most good thing is that some of these

Amazon products is located in USA,UK OR Spain warehouse,So that It can ship from these countries directly ! :) You can Registerhttps://www.chinabrands.com/site/signup.html?code=ztJb4m0awRin  for free and be their formal member ,So that you will have the right to enjoy all functions on their website :)

hello,there! have a great day ~
0 Likes