Any Australians here that Dropship

Highlighted
3 0 0

Is there any Australians here that dropship products to other parts of the world?

If I reside in Australia and dropship to US,UK, Europe, etc, I'm wondering if I would I need to get any permits or pay taxes etc to those countries I sell my product to.

As most products that I will sell will come from the US, UK or Asia I"m wondering how this works when I sell an item to another country other then my homeland Australia?

I imagine it is no different then people that sell on Amazon or Ebay, they just get the dropshipping company to send the product to that other country ?

Does anyone know more about this that can please advise

Thankyou

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

We are a dropship company base in China. www.tgoal.com

We have 5 warehouses located  United States,United Kingdom,Germany,France and Ausrialia.Our dropship service can cover these 5 countries and almost the whole Europe.

We have the marketplace tool which help you list the products you want to sell on amazon and ebay, and can easily get the orders from amazon and ebay, ship the items automatically.You don't need to transfer the orders to our website manual.

Most important, it all for free.

Any questions, you can contact me here or email me:jakechen@tgoal.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

as far as i know, very few US-based dropshippers ship internationally. I think they have enough business domestically already. why take the extra risk? even if you can find a dropshipper that ship internationally, they are going to charge you a lot of shipping to reduce the risk. nowadays it does not take a lot of money to import. you can always start with small and low-priced items.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 0

@ "e-commerce 101" very true. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

well it depends who you talk to, I have dropshippers in the states so If I would then sell within the states I am more then competitive with the locals.

Hence why my initial question on the laws

0 Likes