Any brand name urban wear clothing suppliers out there?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey guys just wondering if there are any wholsale suppliers of brand name urbanwear in canada or the us? I tried to approach a few but no luck so far. Any help would be appriciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Ghost1! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been about three years since you posted this - were you able to find suppliers for your urban clothing?

I did a quick check on our catalog and found some styles that might interest you, perhaps you can sign-up for free on Spocket to gain access to the catalog to view the items you can source out yourself? You can do that by visiting Spocket's official website. It's also great for you if you're looking for EU and US suppliers that can ship fast - in 1-3 days, 3-5 days, or 4-7 days depending on where you're shipping to. 

Once you sign-up, you can access the catalog where you can tweak the smart filters to make your search quick and easy.

Search_-_Spocket.png

Given all these, I'd also like to invite you to join Spocket's official Facebook group to get updates on Spocket and dropshipping in general, engage with other dropshippers, and learn from seasoned entrepreneurs.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Ghost1 

Please check the below two suppliers

Coco-fashion

599 fashion

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes