Anyone know a CANADIAN alternative to printful?

Tourist
3 0 3

@Julie Black, They do DTG, Screen Printing, embroidery, pretty much everything. I order from them all the time, have been for 2 years now, and the quality of the print is always great. The shirts they print on depend on what you pick (like I said there are hundreds of options), but they carry some high-end stuff as well as the usual Gildan, ATC, etc.

0 Likes
Tourist
48 0 3

Find someone, why dont you put up your request on Alibaba or Leadlance? There are tons of dropshippers who would be able to help you.

WebHostGB.com
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

Canvas print lab. They are in Vancouver.

you can integrate with them through the printify shopify app. 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Have to say, trying to set up a Shopify print on demand merchandise store as a Canadian... is one of the most frustrating things I've ever done.  Printful and other US based companies kill Canadian Shopify POD merchants by charging insane shipping, so customers walk away if you try and work shipping into your prices to offer "free" shipping OR they see the shipping amount at the checkout. 

Why are there no great Canadian POD suppliers apps on Shopify?  Is this intentional?  I'm sure there are companies like the ones mentioned above, RedBubble and many others that would love to do be providers?

You'd think Shopify, which is Canadian born, would be trying to make life a little easier for Canadians, but it almost seems like they want to make it more difficult for Canadians to compete with US based Shopify stores?

jmo

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1

Question... if a person were to open a Print Elephant store, how could we integrate it into Shopify?  Just send Canadian customers directly there right on the Shopify storefront? 

Come on Shopify, how long before T-Shirt Elephant gets a Shopify app approved?  

0 Likes
3 0 0

So whats the verdict? Canvus Print Lab is the only solution that does DTG printing, integrated with Shopify (through Printify) and ships from Canada? 

I'm losing customers (or profit if I offer free shipping) cuz of the cost of shipping & the time it takes to get through customs and to the buys.

Desperately need alternatives

0 Likes
3 0 0

Update from Printify:

Unfortunately our Canadian provider 'Canvus Print' decided to exit the print industry two months ago and their offerings were completely removed from our app early last month.

If ever we partner with another Canadian based provider in the future, it will be announced.

For the time being, we only have providers in the US, UK, China, Germany and Australia.

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Guys,

My name is Andy and I have a new print shop called Rain Coast Print Shop based out of Victoria, BC. 

We offer screen printing as well as DTG printing. We offer dropshipping in CANADA!

Please reach out via email to me if you are interested in working with a domestic dropshipper.

I started this business out of the same frustration you guys are all having lol.

Thanks!

Andy

raincoastprintshop@gmail.com

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Guys,

My name is Andy and I have a new print shop called Rain Coast Print Shop based out of Victoria, BC. 

We offer screen printing as well as DTG printing. We offer dropshipping in CANADA!

Please reach out via email to me if you are interested in working with a domestic dropshipper.

I started this business out of the same frustration you guys are all having lol.

Thanks!

Andy

0 Likes
4 0 0

Holly, Please let me know more detail of how you set up your billing. I opened a TD US Checking account like you said. I am eager to get my shopify store kickstarted but I want to make sure my billing & payment is settled. I would love to check out your site as well! 

www.kingsmenclub.net is my domain

if you could email me - marcoprincipe1013@gmail.com I would love to hear your insight on how to set everything up. I look forward to your response!

Have a great

0 Likes