Anyone know a CANADIAN alternative to printful?

3 0 0

Hello Everyone,

My name is Eddison and I am one of the founders here at Teehatch. Our t-shirt drop shipping service is one of the first of it's kind in Canada. We specialize in helping Canadian shops with t-shirt fulfillment. 

Our shirts are competitively priced and our shipping costs start at $4.50 CAD with Canada Post. In addition to this, we also offer hassle free US / International fulfillment. 

Feel free to visit our website at https://www.teehatch.com!

You can also reach me by email : info@teehatch.com

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Eddison, 

I sent an email earlier to Teehatch, to find out if you provide any samples as Printful does. We need to test the print quality after the wash. Also, how long does it take to deliver in the US? 

@Teehatch wrote:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Eddison and I am one of the founders here at Teehatch. Our t-shirt drop shipping service is one of the first of it's kind in Canada. We specialize in helping Canadian shops with t-shirt fulfillment. 

Our shirts are competitively priced and our shipping costs start at $4.50 CAD with Canada Post. In addition to this, we also offer hassle free US / International fulfillment. 

Feel free to visit our website at https://www.teehatch.com!

You can also reach me by email : info@teehatch.com

0 Likes
Tourist
4 1 1

This is almost what I'm looking for.

What I really need is a Canadian dropshipper of already made t-shirts. I sell collectibles and my customers want shirts of different superheroes like batman shirts , marvel, etc.
Obviously I cant just slap logos on shirts due to copyrights, but a supplier i can connect with would be great

0 Likes
8 0 0

Interesting .. I checked our your integration but it's mainly just an email integration with some product linking - any plans to do a full blown integration with Shopify?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello KPAP,

At this moment in time, we are only doing the email integration for now. On our client's end, it is still a fully automated integration that does not require work beyond a one-time product import. We are going to be exploring full-blown application integrations with Shopify, however, we do not have a concrete timeline.

Thanks!

Eddison

0 Likes