Anyone know a CANADIAN alternative to printful?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey! I work at Printful and we plan to open a Canadian facility by the end of 2020. It will be located in Mississauga, Ontario. You can read more about it here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@dhcollectibles wrote:

This is almost what I'm looking for.

What I really need is a Canadian dropshipper of already made t-shirts. I sell collectibles and my customers want shirts of different superheroes like batman shirts , marvel, etc.
Obviously I cant just slap logos on shirts due to copyrights, but a supplier i can connect with would be great

@dhcollectibles wrote:

This is almost what I'm looking for.

What I really need is a Canadian dropshipper of already made t-shirts. I sell collectibles and my customers want shirts of different superheroes like batman shirts , marvel, etc.
Obviously I cant just slap logos on shirts due to copyrights, but a supplier i can connect with would be great

Hey,

If you have an ecommerce platform, consider Printify. If you need logos designed for your clients, contact Sasha at www.handgraftdc.ca. 

I hope that helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I use Art of Where. They are located in Montreal, QC and integrate with Shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

We need more canadian printers but all the ones I found make you add the each shirt by color and size individually. Nightmare. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 9
HI,

Please send us your contact information and we can get you set up with a
site where you don't have to design each colour of a shirt, just the shirt.

Let us know!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 2

Hey, everyone, just wanted to add that Printful's facility in Canada is up and running now. You can read more about it here

0 Likes