Anyone looking for wholesalers, maybe this helps

Kourosh_Daraei
2 0 0

Hi everyone,

Anyone looking for wholesalers, I just wanted to let you know about our retail website, www.singleprice.com , as a lot of our customers from UK and Europe actually buy from us in bulk (we have no minimum nor maximum purchase limit, as we are retail) and resell the items in their shops.

We are an outlet based in London, UK offering ladies fashion, mostly shoes, handbags and accessories, and as our name suggests have specific price categories: £5, £10 and £15.

The products are very good quality (We have 200 reviews on TrustPilot so far with a total score of 9.2 out of 10), and we have free shipping (2-3 working days in the UK) on orders over £75, for bulk buyers.

Email at info@singleprice.com for any queries.

Thanks

0 Likes
Aria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
810 27 272

Hey Kourosh,

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify. :)

You've got a great looking store, you did a nice job there! I like your price point organization too.

If you are willing to consider white label dropshipping rather than bulk wholesaling, you could do well partnering with MODALYST for Suppliers. I know there is a demand for UK based suppliers and since their app is in the Shopify app store, you'd have a great chance of making sales. Another one worth looking at is Spocket.

If you have the budget for it, you could always consider hiring a Shopify Expert to build your own dropshipping/wholesale app for our app store. 

I wish you the best of luck as you grow your business! :)

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify 

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Kourosh_Daraei
2 0 0

Hi Aria,

Thank you very much for that!

That is something we could definitely consider, but it all comes down to the commision that Modalyst charges, as our prices are already ''rock bottom''. :)

Best regards,

Kourosh D

0 Likes