Apparel Industry > Denim & Jeans Industry

Highlighted
1 0 0

I was told the apparel industry is notorious for copying or stealing original styles/designs.  Was wondering if this was true?

Is there any type of nondisclosure standards/agreement between designers and manufactures?

Could all that be solved with a design patent? 

Also, anyone have any experience with any denim jean manufactures in the USA? Good or bad

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Nothing is original! Every artist draws from their influences and this may bleed through their work.  I would recommend that you read the book Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon.  It's an easy read and I found it very helpful to my creativity.  It's pretty eye-opening to see how many famous people started out stealing from other until they found their own voice, I mean, even the Beatles started out as a cover band.  You become good at something by copying others and once you've perfected your craft, you find your own voice

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I got denim.I love it is easy to wearing

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Oasis Shirts is a branded apparel industry who provides all types of quality apparels for men, women and also for kids. They provide all types of denim wear at an affordable price. If you looking for wholesale denim wear at cheap price visit the website today and fill up the many contact or enquiry form. Authorities will get in touch with you at the earliest.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/product-category/denim-wear/

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I think there may be some kind of agreement between designers and manufactures. Personally i love Denim wide leg jeans.

wide leg jeans
0 Likes