Are there any alternatives to Oberlo?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

I'm new here. I plan to have my own shop soon. As referred by my friend, Oberlo is one of the most powerful app to import products from Aliexpress. But seems it is not linked with Aliexpress directly. Are there any alternative apps? Anyone can help? 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @francislucky 

Please check DSERS APP.  Aliexpress recommended app for dropshipping. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
58 1 3

Hi @francislucky, this is Larry from the team at Spocket!

Have you heard about Spocket? It’s a great alternative to Oberlo and it provides you with high-quality products that you can easily import with the platform. Some of the benefits of Spocket are: 

• Spocket focuses on EU/US suppliers that are vetted for product quality.
  • Blind shipping, which means that all your products come in neutral packaging. Some suppliers even have the option of slipping in a custom branded invoice. 
  • New suppliers join our platform weekly, which means there will always be products to choose from.
  • Curated collections and filters, making it easier to find exactly which products best fit your store. 

Spocket offers a free trial, so you can try it out as an alternative completely risk-free by heading to the link here.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @francislucky,

Droppersstop is one of the best-emerging apps in Shopify. Here are some of the features of droppersstop.

Free Plan:

Yes, you read it right! Droppersstop offering a free plan which perfectly suits for newbies to get started with the dropshipping store.

Bulk Import:

You can easily import products in bulk from AliExpress into your store with just a single click.

Price Automation:
Once you set the price margins in the droppersstop app, pricing will be applied automatically whenever you import the products from AliExpress.

Inventory stock and price update/sync:-
No customer can buy out of stock products from your store because the droppersstop application automatically syncs your product cost and inventory stock with the supplier site.

Whenever your supplier makes any changes in product stock, price, or if any product is out of stock then automatically it gets changed in your store.

Product Customization:-
Dropshippers can customize their product title, description, Variants, Price, and images in the Droppersstop app itself.

Automated order fulfillment:-
Droppersstop has an automated order fulfillment process that helps you to order with a single click.

Click here to download our app and avail the above-mentioned features for free.

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
238 11 15

Hi @francislucky 

I think you should try the UniteXpress app. UniteXpress is a great application for dropshipping, and it can help you find and manage your products a piece of cake. It enables you to instantly import products from AliExpress directly to your Shopify store with a click.

Like with the previous dropshipping app, UniteXpress allows you to edit your products in many ways, from changing titles and descriptions to adjusting prices. The pricing automation features will help you save time by creating a pricing rule and setting the pricing for a chosen set of products.

Main features:

• Import Products from AliExpress. Import products while finding what to sell on AliExpress. After you find the product you’re interested in selling, just hit the UniteXpress Chrome Extension icon and the product will be imported immediately and ready to be published to your store.
  • Pricing & Product Customization. Edit your products as you see fit and you can change descriptions, titles, pricing, and everything in the imported section before publishing.
  • Pricing Automations. You can create pricing rules, and set prices for your products in bulk.
  • Edit Images. The images of imported products can be edited with UniteXpress image editor Add Text, Filters, Effects.
  • Order fulfillment. Fulfill orders automatically and ship a product to your customer with one click; just click the Order Product button and confirm the order on AliExpress. Many other tedious tasks are automated by UniteXpress, so you will have to deal with little manual work, and will not need a virtual assistant.
  • Shipment Tracking. Know where your orders are at any time with UniteXpress’s order tracking.
  • Migrating from another app. UniteXpress provides migration support. You can get this by contacting them by email.

Pricing:

UniteXpress offers two plans:

• The free version offers all features except rewards, reviews, and multiple checkouts.
  • The paid version comes with all features at $9.95/month

Besides the UniteXpress, you can also try other best Oberl alternative apps here.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 2 5

This is an accepted solution.

Please feel free to contact us via support@ant3r.com. We are glad to offer our help on this issue. 

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

hi can I put a private label of my own logo on it? thank you for your help

1 Like