Artwork for print

Solved
Tourist
10 0 0

Hey people,

I'm working on some artwork I'm going to use for a new collection I want to add on my store but I'd like to complete my work with different kind of artwork (for leggings & hoodies). How can I get (or buy) original artwork for my products and keep all the right? Is there a platform for this?

Regards,

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
203 12 30

Hello!

Ren here from the Shopify support team. I can certainly make some suggestions here.

Sourcing artwork can happen in a couple of ways. You can either hire a graphic artist or purchase a commercial license for pre-made art. Pre-made graphics can be found on places like Etsy, Creative Market and GraphicRiver. If you're looking to work with an artist, try searching on Fiverr , Upwork or 99Designs.

If you plan to outsource, make sure you are prepared for a successful partnership with a virtual assistant by considering the advice in our blog post - How to Hire A Virtual Assistant. 

Before you hire, be sure to give them the appropriate context for what you're looking to have designed. Talk about your target audience, clarify how many revisions you can have and offer concrete feedback. Be prepared with examples for inspiration and a reference point that is in line with your branding.

While I don't know exactly what point you are at in your Print on Demand journey, I just wanted to make sure you were aware of our free online Print on Demand course to really help set you up for success. 

Let me know what you think of the suggestions above! I'd love to know more about your business and the type of artwork/products you intend on producing.

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes