Audit Cost and Price on my store?

BG1
2 0 0

Is there a way to Audit Cost and Price on my Shopify store, I am using Oberlo and other similar product apps? 
I'm asking because a very lucky customer took advantage of a incorrect price I had listed on my store yesterday, unknowingly of course. A very nice Canvas Bag that should have sold for about $80 went for $50, my cost for this lovely bag was $60... I've done some digging around and it seems that Shopify is unwilling to add this feature to their store admen since I've seen request going back to 2014 for this ability. Can someone recommend a "free hopefully" app that can run this type of report with? 
Also hopefully without having to go back and manually enter each cost for almost 200 items. 
I'm very much hoping that this was the only mistake I made because the only way I know to check cost and price now will take hours!

0 Likes
Rock_Paper_Copy
Shopify Partner
1017 0 110

Hi BG, you can edit the products in bulk, based on the price. Go to your products list in the admin area, select all products [50 are displayed per page], select the price as the element to edit and then update the prices. With 200 products, you talk about 4 pages = 15-minute work. Good luck :)

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
BG1
2 0 0

Hello Rock Paper Copy 

My apologies I may not have explained my dilemma very well, I need to be able to see my cost and the retail price side-by-side.  Is there a way to do that that doesn't not require me to go to each individual product page to retrieve  that information?

I've not found a field in the Shopify backend for  cost, only the price and compare at prize 

Thank you

BG

0 Likes