Australian based Dropshippers wanted

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi All,

I recently opened my store www.saheb.com.au with love for printed bed sheets. Now, I would like to expand it further and include more options and hence, please let me know if there are any Australian based dropshippers available for the following categories:

1. Men: Men clothing, accessories etc.

2. Home & Bedding: Cushions, linens, rugs, curtains etc.

3. Women: Women casual and formal dresses, tshirts, accessories etc.

Thanks heaps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Saheb, Colourblocker is now Australia's drop ship supplier. They may help you with your e-commerce needs. You can coordinate with them the items you are looking for and they may be supplying it. Good luck with your online store!

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Saheb, Colourblocker is now Australia's drop ship supplier. They may help you with your e-commerce needs. You can coordinate with them the items you are looking for and they may be supplying it. Good luck with your online store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello Saheb

I am a supplier from China,if we have a deep cooperation,we can set a warehouse in Australia and ship from Australia.All your products can have a good profits.

Best regards

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

hi,dear ,we are aliexpress online shopper,sale our brand multifucntion backpack,chest bag ,and solar powered backpack.we develop new products every month.https://fenruien.aliexpress.com/store/2960135?spm=5261.seller_index.0.0.Ncz0yp

cherrylee

multifunction backpack supplier in China
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
53 0 4

Hi Saheb, I believe Colourblocker is from Australia and they are catering wholesale and drop ship services. You can coordinate with them with directly with your ecommerce needs. Check out their website at: https://www.colourblocker.com.au/.

0 Likes