Australian swimwear

dekiv
Tourist
22 0 1

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any Australian based swimwear manufacturers that allow dropshipping?

0 Likes

Hi @dekiv 

These companies suits your needs. 

ujenawholesale

bikinisau

baliswim

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
dekiv
Tourist
22 0 1

@AileenWindsor 

Thanks! Can you provide me with a link or some more information about your business?

0 Likes
AileenWindsor
Tourist
1 0 0

My pleasure.

whatsapp:+86 18558994039

Skype +8618558994039

www.shunyuangj.com

Looking forward to your contact

0 Likes
MelissaContrado
Excursionist
54 1 4

Hi @dekiv,

I'd love to help!

Contrado is a print on demand company that offers women's swimwear and men's swimwear for dropshipping! 

Everything is handmade to order within 24-48 hours. We're based in the UK, but we ship to AU typically within 3-5 days.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Melissa from Contrado

Get the Contrado app for Shopify: https://apps.shopify.com/contrado-print-on-demand 

0 Likes
alicelin
4 0 0

Do you already find a Australian manufacturer now? 

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
2023 46 261

Hello,

I am from Aliexpress dropshipping app. We are pleased to inform you that we provide drop shipping for Australian swimwear through our supplier sites like amazonaliexpress etc., You can easily import products from our supplier sites through our app to your shopify store.

We have Introduced three new Features i.e.,

i) Appfreaker Supply products -> Now You Can Ship Products With Your OWN BRANDING And Shipping Label.
ii) Suggested SEO titles.
iii) Customized Shipping Methods to Our APP.

Thanks,
Appfreaker

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
dekiv
Tourist
22 0 1

@freda0328 

Thanks for that. I've tried contacting this place multiple times with no success - it doesn't seem like they want business. I've sent 3 emails and tried talking to them online but with no responses. Don't want a supplier that has that bad communication. 

0 Likes
dekiv
Tourist
22 0 1

@appfreaker_com 

I dont understand. Is this a separate entity to Aliexpress or is this just an app for Aliexpress? I have suppliers that come out of Aliexpress already, how do yours differ?

0 Likes
dekiv
Tourist
22 0 1

@MelissaContrado 

Thanks for your help. Are those prices on the website retail or wholesale? And do you have any other photos of products on people?

0 Likes