Authentic liquidation drop shipping designer products!

1 0 0

Hello,

I would to introduce myself, my name is Courtney. I'm currently looking to see if you would be interesting in Drop Shipping Services, as all products are sold in bulks. Products range from: Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Coach, Cosmetics, etc. I am affiliate directly with Macy's (all products are in perferct condition and authetic). If you are interested or have nay questions, please feel free to contact me directly. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Courtney, 

How are you!

Let me allow to introduce you my company and order fulfillment solutions.We specialize in e-commerce fulfillment and have fulfillment centers in Hong Kong. Having been in the industry for over 14 years, we’re able to ship to 195 countries, offering the most competitive pricing in HK. We’ve got strategic relationships with a network of Postal and Courier providers, benefitting from preferential rates that we pass onto our clients.

I would love to learn more about your company as well as the products and see if there’s an opportunity for us to work together.

I can be reached through my contact details below. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,

Vicky Singh 

Skype ID: vicky.singh@eservicesgroup.com

Email: vicky.singh@eservicesgroup.com

Tel: (+852) 97699773    

LinkedIn | Google+ | Youtube | Facebook

www.eservicesgroup.com

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Courtney, 

How are you!

Let me allow to introduce you my company and order fulfillment solutions.We specialize in e-commerce fulfillment and have fulfillment centers in Hong Kong. Having been in the industry for over 14 years, we’re able to ship to 195 countries, offering the most competitive pricing in HK. We’ve got strategic relationships with a network of Postal and Courier providers, benefitting from preferential rates that we pass onto our clients.

I would love to learn more about your company as well as the products and see if there’s an opportunity for us to work together.

I can be reached through my contact details below. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,

Vicky Singh 

Skype ID: vicky.singh@eservicesgroup.com

Email: vicky.singh@eservicesgroup.com

Tel: (+852) 97699773    

LinkedIn | Google+ | Youtube | Facebook

www.eservicesgroup.com

0 Likes
6 0 0

send me information to lumi5@outlook.com  , what is the moq ? do you dropship

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Courtney,  I would also like more information.  Thank you, fredrico11951@gmail.com

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Courtney, i would like some info also, please.

chris@gaudy.com.au

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Courtney do you dropship to South Africa? Please email me on info@cowgirls.co.za thanks

0 Likes
1 0 0

hi courtney i would like more info.. please email me at namronkram@gmail.com

0 Likes
Tourist
55 0 2

Hi there would you be able to send me some more information please to customerservice@thegemcloset.com please.  Thanks

0 Likes
9 0 0

VERY intrested Courtney. Could I please get morr information? ronnydraper@gmail.com 

0 Likes