BBQ apron supplier

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

Does anyone have a suggestion for a printer/drop shipper for BBQ aprons? There are a mountain of T-shirt shops, but we're having a tough time finding a company that will integrate well with Shopify's platform that will allow us to have our artwork printed on BBQ aprons.

Thoughts? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Best - Patricia

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Patricia, 

A quick Google search brought these up:

https://printaura.com/aprons/

https://printaura.com/shopify-app/  (They may be open to adding their apron products to the app if it isn't already in there)

irvinginkandthread.com/direct-to-garment/

Try doing a local Google or Yelp search for DTG printers. The local company may have you buy the aprons outright since it is something that they don't normally stock, but your profit, and control of your branding, may be better.

Read up about the type of apron that you need, or the types of treatment that the fabric requires so that you can print on it, yet it will hold up in the wash. 

I am working with a local DTG printer in addition to selling shirts online on various sites.

Hope this helps,

Susan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
25 0 2

Hi Patricia, 

Josh here from the Shopify Guru Team.  I would suggest the Oberlo app which allows you to dropship and sell products directly from Aliexpress.  Aliexpress is a marketplace where you can purchase products at wholesale prices.  

If you are looking at completely custom items you can look for suppliers that do custom aprons on Alibaba.com 

If you haven't already, I would suggest checking out this article on how a Shopify employee started a custom branded business on Shopify using Alibaba

Best,

Josh S. 

Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 1

Patricia,

We are a garment manufacturer that is launching a new drop ship program on shopify.  We drop ship customized single garments with customers branding.  We might be interested in creating some apron products to stock that we could drop ship on your behalf.  We have a heat press transfer that mimics screen printing so I could see us being able to handle your needs for branding in a single order capacity.  Our primary branding tools are damask woven labels or embroidery.   Take a look at our site to get some ideas of how we brand single garments.  

Basically, you would not have to buy a minimum quantity.    Send me an email through nick@americancoatcompany.com website and we can take a look at what you are trying to do.  Thanks, Nick

americancoatcompany.com nick@americancoatcompany.com
0 Likes