Bangladeshi supplier for Shopify Store

Khan_Hannan
5 0 0

I am working on opening my new store on Shopify, and I'd like to connect with a few Bangladeshi suppliers that ships internationally to the US. Please leave your email address and your website address in the comments so I can get in touch. Much appreciated. 

--- web: //KhanExpress.co twitter: @KhanExpressLLC instagram: @KhanExpressLLC facebook: @KhanExpressLLC
0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 26

Hi @Khan_Hannan! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

If you're shipping to the US, have you considered also looking for suppliers who're actually based in the US to greatly reduce shipping times? Spocket is an app that can give you access to thousands of suppliers from the US, as well as the EU. Our suppliers offer quality products and have one of the fastest shipping times in the market. Although, I assume you're looking for suppliers based in Bangladesh to support your local manufacturers? I totally understand and if this is the case, is really commendable. I'd want to do the same for the manufacturers of my country! Unfortunately, I checked our catalog and we don't have much suppliers coming from Bangladesh.

Although, I'd like to disclose that we regularly source out new suppliers to onboard to the platform to expand our catalog, so having Bangladeshi suppliers is a possibility with us. Do you have specific items in mind? I can put in a request to our Suppliers team to try and source out suppliers of these items who are based in Bangladesh.

In the meantime, you can learn more about the app and what it can offer you by visiting Spocket's official website and/or joining Spocket's official Facebook group!

0 Likes

Hello @Khan_Hannan 

Unfortunately not many notable dropshipping suppliers from Bangladesh.  We recommend dropshipping from Aliexpress to Bangladesh.  

OR 

Buy in bulk from China -->  Have Stock --> Sell to your local through online channels. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes