Become drop ship supplier

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have online retailers that want to drop ship my product. How do I become a drop supplier?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
375 31 60

Hi, @NR1!

Sophia here from Shopify. There are dropshipping apps in the Shopify App Store that merchants will use to find products, so becoming a supplier through those services could be your best option if you want Shopify merchants to discover your product. Oberlo, for example, is one of the most popular dropshipping apps for Shopify merchants. Oberlo connects merchants with the AliExpress marketplace, and you can become a supplier on AliExpress by signing up here.

Shopify merchants may also be reading The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping, which features a whole chapter on Finding and Working With Suppliers. Resources like this will be helpful for you to review so that you know what retailers are looking for and can ensure your business meets those needs. The guide also links to some external resources where you might be able to become a supplier. I hope that helps!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @NR1 

What is your product? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
50 0 3

Hi @NR1,

With ShipperHQ, you can manage shipping rates from multiple warehouses or dropship vendors. You can automate which origin certain products are shipped from, based on the fewest number of origins, origin nearest to a customer or zone restrictions for a given location. 

You can also specify where a product is located, such as making all products available via all warehouses or only certain ones. The list goes on and on. You can read more about it on our blog here about multi-location shipping. 

The best way to figure out your shipping strategy is by connecting with our sales team. They would be happy to discuss further and have experience working with thousands of different retailers big or small. You can also sign up for a free 30-day trial and see how ShipperHQ works for yourself.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 23

Hi @NR1! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Would you mind sharing what your products are? Have you tried applying as a supplier on Spocket? Now depending on what your products are, onboarding as a supplier will allow you to list your items on our catalog, which is viewed by over 34,000+ registered merchants on our platform. A lot of them are always looking for new items to sell, so your items could be of interest to them. You can send a message to support@spocket.co if you're interested so a member from the team can reach out and fill you in on what you have to do to be a supplier.

As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives merchants access to thousands of suppliers from the EU and the US, which allows for faster shipping times. You can learn more about it on Spocket's official website and Spocket's official Facebook group!

0 Likes