Best DropShipping App To Help Fulfill Orders Automatically

Highlighted
1 0 0

Looking for advice on best app to help accomplish this.  Below is what I am looking for.

When an order comes in , the information is sent to the drop shipper, such as shipping address, shipping method (2day for example).  This can be customized so that certain SKUs go to one drop shipper and certain SKUs go to another drop shipper.  Then, they can either manually enter the tracking # in or possible even print a USPS or UPS label with the information sent to them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3039 227 496

Hi Matt, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Firstly, just a note to say I love your store and the idea behind it. As a huge sports fan, I love stores like this and think it's really cool. Great job. 

Regarding your question, have you come across the Oberlo app yet? Oberlo is an app designed to do pretty much what you explain above. It's a dropshipping app which allows you to select products from multiple suppliers and will ship them to your customers upon them ordering. You can find out more about Oberlo and what products they have on sale here

There are lots of other apps which can do this also, some are Print on Demand (POD) which allow you to customise products with your logo and then have them be shipped out. You can see the most popular dropshipping apps in the Shopify app store here

Just in case you meant something different and weren't looking for products as you might already have them, finding a supplier to simply ship for you might be something different altogether. You can see the full list of fulfillment apps in the app store here

Hopefully this helps and answers your question. If not, don't hesitate to elaborate and let me know in a reply and we can take a deeper look into it. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
112 0 10

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders can definitely help you out. It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and their cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier.

You can also use it to track inventory and reorder stock

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes