Best Dropshipping Suppliers?

1 0 0

To many people using aliexpress and oberlo i would only use them maybe to set up demo store in the niche you want sell in and start looking for US suppliers and set up retail or dealers account With them. paid drop-shipping companies charge to much. heres a supplier in the https://www.amini.com/trade_dealer.asp they have some really nice stuff. most suppliers require a federal tax id / EIN  good luck to you on your new store

0 Likes

We have LAUNCHED by the IRCE show in Chicago. Source of Goods is now the ONLY dropshipper offering 2.4 millions US based brand name products with direct integrations to Amazon Seller Central and eBay, and all for $9 monthly to sell 1,000 products. Competitors are charging $139 for 1,000 products to resale from a catalog of a couple hundred thousand products. Sign up now on www.sourceofgoods.com for a free trial for 3 months free for a limited time!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How is the app going? Are you still planning on building one? Let me know. Very interested. 

0 Likes

www.sourceofgoods.com is rocking!! We have 2.1 million US based brand name products available all with integrations to Amazon and eBay and automated order fulfillment, tracking upload, and inventory updates hourly!!

0 Likes
20 0 0

hi there,

we are in dropshipping fulfillment business for over 3 years.

Servicing 100+ clients with processing ability of 3000+ orders per day.

Maybe we can cooperate you! anita@flashleopard.com flashleopard.com

0 Likes

Thank you Anita, I passed your information on to our Vendor relations team. One difference between our businesses is ALL of our products are based in the US so our customers dont need to wait weeks to get their orders.  

0 Likes