Best Dropshipping Suppliers?

Excursionist
12 0 5

I am new to Shopify and dropshipping - I have never had an ecommerce store (but have had other websites).  So... I currently am set up with Oberlo and use almost all Verified Suppliers.  I have not made a sale yet (not too much effort, in the process of building up Brand Awareness).  But I am nervous about making my first sale.

Does anyone here have great success using Oberlo and the suppliers there (including aliexpress) or do you find that you eventually are forced (by way of too many refunds/returns/complaints) to find better, more reliable vendors?  And is it possible to begin using Oberlo then slowly switching over to a paid dropshipping service that is more reliable with better quality products?  (If so, what companies)  All help and advice from experienced dropshippers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, ahead of time.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

We are planning to develop an app to help you import products from reliable sellers. You can contact me if you have more needs mishka@aliprice.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
14 0 2

Hi,

I read this post and found it helpful.

Hope it also helps you about dropshipping suppliers.

Get actionable E-commerce tracking with Ecomfit app - http://tiny.cc/detail-ecomfit
1 Like
2 0 0

Hey, guys. You can chose CJ Dropshipping, an agency fullfillment company. They can purchase and ship for you. 

0 Likes

Hi, this is Peter from wholesale2b.  I would recommend taking a peak at our App which offers over 1 million products from over 100 dropship suppliers.  We integrate products from over 100 suppliers all in one place for you to choose from.  We also do the order fulfilment for you.  You can browse products and build your list of preferred items and easily import them to your store with just a few clicks.   Our App is called Wholesale2b and we offer a 7 days free trial.

Peter
http://www.wholesale2b.com
AUTOMATED APPS FOR DROP SHIPPING
0 Likes

Any particular niche you want dropshipping suppliers for?

If not then here are two lists for a wide range of various niches without AliExpress or Oberlo:

Global Dropshipping Suppliers List
USA Dropshipping Suppliers List

Those lists are free to download and have a lot of suppliers for various niches and different locations. 
Learn how to build and grow a sustainable eCommerce website | https://ecommercery.com
2 Likes

We will be launching in 2 months a robust powerful dropship platform on www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 20 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We will facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We will integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items will as well be eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • Customer Service Support

Our website is currently under construction. In about a months’ time we will be launching to select testers to test the functionality of our web site. In two months’ time we will go live to the public. We are very excited to be exhibiting at the IRCE show in Chicago at the end of June.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hey cindyp, at first i started looking for suppliers at random, just surfing on aliexpress and picking them up by rating, and after some time i started using a software that is automatically delivering supplier options to you. It works fine and it also has other features such as a product finder(wich is a little gem, it finds really good products that you can sell) personally i haven't sold any products using the software because i have my own label, but i saw the potential and what kind of products it delivers to you, and there are some really good ones. also it displays sales trends analytics and comparing product ideas if you found like 2-3 good products and don't know what to choose. i'll leave you the link here if you want to check it out it's called SaleHOO.

0 Likes
11 0 0

Hi there,

I have been using an app called ProductPro and have had a great experience so far. My customers have been very happy with the quality of products they have received and the timeliness in which they received them. ProductPro works with US based suppliers which they vet for product quality and shipping times. Customers received their products 2-3 days after ordering them. I was using Aliexpress for a while but had trouble maintaining loyal customers because of the product quality and 20+ day shipping times. Ever since I have made the switch to ProductPro I have had better success and have found more loyal customers. Ill drop a link to them down below. Hope this helps!

https://productpro.f13works.com/dropshipping?ref=jacobgoldsmith

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1710 26 185

Hello,

You can allude to our application "Aliexpress Dropshipping" Our app is used for to import the items with a single click from more than one supplier sites like aliexpress, dhgate, amazon, eBay, ....etc.
And our app checks AliExpress items stock levels daily and keeps your items stock levels up to date.

And we are newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customised Shipping.

Suggested Titles:

We are providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.

Customized Shipping:

This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes