We have been in business for more than 20 years. DreamAngels.net has been the go to place for feather boas. We always tried to carry the best posible product. Now we are shuting down due to the suppliers we loved from China are now not able to produce our goods any long because of new regulations in China. What is the best way to get the word out that we have lowered our prices and are calling it quits?
Our main goal is just to get all of our product sold so we can close the doors on this chapter of our life.
Thank you for your feed back!
Trisha - Patricia Ann Lardy
My name is Jade, I am with the Support Team at Shopify!
Wow, twenty years is a long time to have a business, congratulations on having such an amazing journey! Here are some ideas to consider when it comes to selling your remaining products:
- You can create ads using Kit. I understand that paying for ads for a store that is closing may sound a bit strange and it's totally up to you. I was thinking that you may attract attention by saying in your ads that your store is closing, like a "Closing Out Sale" or something to that effect.
- Contact your competitors to purchase your remaining stock. Maybe your drop shipper will know some businesses that would love to have your products.
- Contact party supply companies, niversity theatre programs, photographers, dance studios, and costume stores to ask if they would like to purchase your inventory.
- You can sell your remaining stock on Zulily and other daily deal websites.
- You can also not sell your inventory and sell your business on Exchange.
Best wishes to you on your next chapter!
There are many online platforms to advertise your site, there you can post about your website being on sale. So that many peole can confront about your post. I refer a link where you can advetise your website https://www.shopify.com/guides/make-your-first-ecommerce-sale
All the Best,