Best Wholesale App?

Caroline_Brookf
Excursionist
23 0 4

My wholesale volume is not very high but I'm starting a push at the end of the month to improve this and want to set up a system.  I was looking at WholeSell but it is so expensive, and I'm confused about the (non?) issue of using variants vs. percentage.  I currently have variable margins on my product so I was hoping for a fixed dollar option.  Customer Pricing is a good option but I am resistant to the $40 set up fee (I don't do anything in the code..it's better for everyone).  Any fans of a particular app and why?  Thanks!

Caroline

0 Likes
Milan_Balaban1
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi Caroline,

Have you tried the Wholesaler app? The setup fee is half the fee you mentioned. Moreover, there have fixed dollar option which gives you total control. It is also free to try, so you are welcome to try before you buy. 

Hope this helps,

Milan

microapps Shopify Experts Shopify Wholesale
0 Likes
alexandresaiz
Shopify Partner
20 0 3

I've been using Wholesaler PRO for quite a long time and it's fantastic. PLUS:

FREE SETUP

Really cheap monthly fee!

http://www.magicorders.com/
0 Likes
Philip_K
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
166 0 39

Hi there Caroline,

Phil from the Shopify Support team here. Thought I might chime in on this one and let you know which ones I hear merchants often say good things about when I'm on support channels. 

I hear lots of positive reviews from Supple Wholesale and Wholesale Hero. The Bold Customer Pricing app is excellent as well. One of the most reviewed apps on Shopify. 

When it usually comes to recommendations for Wholesale applications I usually suggest Supple Wholesale and Customer Pricing based of the amount of positive things I hear about them from merchants. 

Hope that helps! Good luck with your search :)

Thanks

Phil K
Customer Success Guru

0 Likes
stu-boosterapps
Shopify Partner
31 0 4

Hi guys,

Steve from Wholesale Hero here! Thanks for mentioning us Phil :) 

In the last 4 years, we've helped power hundreds of millions in wholesale Orders for thousands of Shopify Stores.

Please feel free to check out the app with our 7 day free trial ???

Cheers

Steve

Stuart @ Booster Apps (https://apps.shopify.com/partners/booster-apps)
0 Likes
Julia_L
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi there,

Selly has many features that include wholesale/quantity break too.

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

0 Likes
86deal
Explorer
55 2 5

Just try 1688, millions of goods available for wholesale at low price.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes
PixApps
Shopify Partner
26 0 1

Hi all!

I know this thread is a few years old, but thought I'd post in case anyone else comes across looking for an affordable wholesale solution.

We currently offer a free monthly plan, with a small transaction fee, in order to keep the barrier to entry low for business just starting up. There are additional pricing tiers to move towards as you grow, which reduce or remove the transaction fee, so you always get the best value!

You can check it out, and try it for free at wholester.io

A few features:

• Customer + product specific wholesale pricing
  • Multiple order checkouts for customers with more than 1 store
  • Payment Terms (eg. Net 30), with automatic processing of vaulted cards on due date
  • CSV order creation tool, for large amounts of ship-to destinations
  • Saved address and credit cards for fast re-orders

Feel free to get in touch at support@appsbypix.com if you have any questions :)

0 Likes