Best methods to find USA based suppliers to work with? (Difficulties finding good wholesalers, any advice?)

Brandon_Bloom
1 0 1

Hey guys,

I've been working with my team to launch our store, however, we've been running into difficulties finding wholesalers to work with. We have a mock up store ready to show prospective suppliers so they know we're on it and ready to launch as soon as we have some product to sell, however, the actual task of finding USA based wholesalers who will work with drop shippers is a bit tricky. We've sent some emails to manufacturers of brands we want to offer in our store, asking them for recommendations of wholesalers they sold to that we could work with. However, none of the responses, if we got any, were positive, and usually contained some odd excuse about how they couldn't work with us, but saying they'd love to see our site once it's up. (Leading us to believe there might have been some breach of protocol or etiquette we made in the industry by contacting the manufacturer about the wholesalers they work with. We're not sure about this though.)

We're still researching it and looking; just in case though, I was wondering if anyone here had any good experience, advice, etc. on how to best go about finding and getting in contact with good, U.S.A. based wholesalers that will work with drop-shippers. 

Any help is appreciated! 

Thank you!

-Brandon

Rayne_Mirrors
2 0 0

Hello Brandon,

Depending on what your store carries, if your looking for Wall or Floor Mirrors we may be able to help.  We manufacturer and drop ship our American Made Mirrors for Overstock and Wayfair and other large online retailers.  We are always looking for new customers.  More info is on our website raynemirrors.com if your still looking or dropshippers to work with here in the states.

Good Luck!

0 Likes
dropshippersupp
1 0 0

Is there any e-mail to contact Rayne Mirrors? I would like to find a drop shipping supplier that I can trust, anybody interested?

0 Likes
Rayne_Mirrors
2 0 0

Dropshippersuppliers:

Interested in all American Made Wall Decor?  Check out raynemirrors.com for more info!

Thanks

0 Likes
_PookisMahi
2 0 0

Hi Brandon- 

If you're interested in Food & Beverage then check out Pooki's Mahi Wholesale. We specialize in 100% Kona Coffees, award-winning teas and specialty gourmet products. Our prices (all channels) include free shipping to the Lower 48 States.  We deliver between 1-3 days (West Coast, Midwest, Southwest) or 4-5 days (South, East Coast). Coming soon - 1-3 days delivery in all Lower 48 states.  We're based in San Francisco and drop ship (US/international).  Check out Pooki's Mahi's Press & Media for the latest news.

In terms of sources for reputable sources for US based wholesalers that drop ship check out Worldwide Brands.  Worldwide Brands is one of our wholesale partners and they do thorough job assessing suppliers (for you) and wholesalers (for Pooki's Mahi).  They have a great team and have all the information on their site.  Doubt you need an intro; however if you need it, then let us know.

Thanks,

-Pooki's Mahi Wholesale & Private Label Team

0 Likes
Laura_Schinn
1 0 0

Hey Brandon,

If you are interested in drop shipping apparel at all, we would love to work with you. Our manufacturing and office headquarters are based in the USA. We specialize in sublimation printing. Please email me if you would like any more information! laura@belovedshirts.com.

Thanks! 

Laura

0 Likes
Black_Art_Whole
13 0 0

Black Art Wholesale - An African American Art & Posters Distributor & Drop Shipper www.blackartwholesale.com

0 Likes
veronica_perce
1 0 0

Best way to get into wholesale shopping is Media.Give an Advertisement regarding your products and stuff you will be definitely benefited for sure.

0 Likes
Marc13
Tourist
9 0 2

And I think for whole sale store, you should make the store more user friendly, so that the customers can easy add many items in bulk to the Cart and make his order all at one time. And to do that I would suggest to use the Quick Order   app to improve your Sales.

0 Likes
AdamK1
1 0 1

I am in the same position as you are Brandon. I've been researching many different drop-shipping companies for US made products and have reached out to various American companies. So far I have gotten one response. 

Where can I find good quality American made camping supplies?