Best t-shirt source for custom single orders?

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi all,

I would like to start selling t-shirts on my website http://sandjayhammocks.com, and am curious as to what you guys use? I saw on the app store that there is an app that connects to your store, and want to make sure that's the best as far as quality of shirts, profit margins, etc.

Any insight is much appreciated,

Jarett Wegner

SandJay Hammocks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
182 0 12

Hi Jarett,

Yasmin here from Shopify Support :) 

I recommend checking out Printful and Printify. Both have excellent reviews and make the dropshipping process super simple. I also use Printful for my own store and am really happy with it. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1

Yasmin,

Thank you for your response. It seems that there are better profit margins from Printify, however, I do like the 20% discount to test out the products. Just curious, do you know if they print on pocket t-shirts? I haven't seen anything related to them for either app. I really appreciate the information you provided!

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

I'm really curious. How are people able to sell t-shirts for 12USD? Which service are these people using?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
182 0 12

Hi Jarett, 

I don't believe they allow printing on shirt pockets but I would ask them just to be sure! You can find their contact info in the app store, there are links in my post above :) 

And Vegan Outfits, I haven't come across anything that dropships t-shirts for less than $12. Hopefully another merchant here can help us out! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1

Just to clear it up for everyone, I emailed the Printful team and they do not print on pocket t-shirts. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 1

Jarret,

If you want a little bit bigger profit upside and retail ring...consider selling our made in USA jackets and midlayers.   This is Branding on Demand.  You do not have to make a bulk wholesale order from us.  We will fulfill and dropship single orders made by your customers from your site.  That means no investment in design, manufacturing, warehousing, or fulfillment.   High end high quality garments  with your brand.  The wholesale prices are not listed there but average about 45% of the MSRP prices which are listed.

I looked at your site and did not see a brand.  You should consider your own brand and logo.  I assume SandJay may be the hammock brand? However you have some cool tools and things that you could have private labeled to you from their sources and soon have yourself your own brand.  If you want to develop your own brand we can help with that too.  We have some really inexpensive resources for artwork to create your own branding.  

Check out our offerings at americancoatcompany.com

Best,

Nick Brooks

nick@americancoatcompany.com

americancoatcompany.com nick@americancoatcompany.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Jarrett,

My name is Trey and I own an athletic clothing brand called Gladiator Gear Apparel. I also provide service of designing, creating, printing and fulfilling your orders. We also build and market your website and brand. 

Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks,
Trey
Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

hi Trey, i just sent a contact us note to you from your site. would like to learn more, tx.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 7

Hi Trey,

I would recommend Air Waves OnDemand.

• US Based
  • Great prices
  • Higher quality than Printful
ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes