Big Name Products

Edgy_Couture
27 0 0

How do I get these in my store. I have reached out to companies like Steve Madden, Betsey Johnson ect...all my emails go unresponded. How do I get the rights to sell their stuff. Like I can add them to my store but I feel like without Brand Authorization its not legal, but when i ask directly I get wish washy responses. Is their something I am missing? What am i doing wrong?

0 Likes
Chinabrands_com
20 0 0

Have you heard about Zaful,Sammy dress? If you want some, check Chinabrands.com.

You will get some amazing price with some high-quality clothes.

Find good products to sell from Chinabrands - a wholesale dropshipper helps to sell Women's Clothing, Consumer Electronics, Sports & Outdoors, etc niche products. Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory.
0 Likes
WantEcommerce
Shopify Partner
82 0 2

Only way to get brand authorization is if the money is going directly to your bank account. However, you can sell the products if you use PayPal or other payment gateways, you will be fine. It is just that when they add the products to your site directly, they are nervous about the fulfillment process on your end. We have added name brand products to people's store before. However, they have to manually order the product. 

Need help with your e-commerce store? Let us help you out! www.wantecommerce.com
0 Likes
Megan5
7 0 0

Hi there! 

Thankfully, there are ways to sell these brands in your store! Luxury Market sells wholesale discounted luxury items from brands such as Prada, Gucci, Fendi, and hundreds more all on our website (even Steve Madden!!). We source our products directly from global suppliers, so the authenticity of every item is guaranteed. 

Buying through Luxury Market is not only easy, but you get to avoid the complicated step of contacting the suppliers themselves or getting authentication to sell their items. All you have to do is log on to our website, purchase your items, and you're done! We make selling the brands you want so much easier.

Feel free to email me at megan@luxurymarket.com for more information or if you have any questions. We're here to help sellers like you and make your process as easy as possible! 

Best, 
Megan 

0 Likes
Jiji_Felice
9 0 0

Hello,

JIJI FELICE is a young independent brand of affordable luxury leather handbags, briefcases, and small leather goods. We drop ship worldwide. Check out our program on https://jijifeliceb2b.com.

Regards,

Jihane

0 Likes