Branding

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

I need someone to brand all my products, any recommendations?

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Maxin44 

Do you mean adding a logo to your products? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Maxin44 We can help you out with your problem because product branding is also included in our dropshipping services. Check us out to know more

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
319 13 28

Hi @Maxin44 

I'd recommend you use the Super Watermarks by 2b. Super Watermarks is an advanced but also easy-to-use watermark bulk editing application for your product images. It allows you to add highly configurable watermarks, logos, stickers, labels, badges, and frames to your products. With the slogan “The next level of adding watermarks, badges, and stickers”, Super Watermarks provides full detailed instructions to help you manipulate easier than ever, in line with the “Super” spirit of the application.

Highlight features

• Add watermarks, stickers, and badges automatically
  • Protect your intellectual works by labeling them
  • Promote your marketing campaigns with special stickers or your own logo
  • Remove stickers and restore your original images

Price: Start from $0/month

Rating:4.5 / 5

You can get the app here: 9+ Best Shopify Image watermark Apps Free + Premium 2020.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 0

hello @Maxin44 

Lack of Brand Identity and Brand presence is another big comment Pain Point for most of dropshipping business owners.

We can help you to produce a banded material like: Insert card, Hangtag, Express Bag with your logo, Branded Packaging Box, Customized Packaging to increase your Brand Identity. 

We help you to design simple designs with your logos on it, and arrange artwork, mock sample for you the check quality. (see the samples we did before on left 

After your approve the sample, we will go ahead with the packaging production and take care of the quality control, the Minimum Order Quantity are usually 1000 Pcs for packing box, 2000 Pcs for insert card, 5000 Pcs for express bag.

check Nichedropshipping, brand packaging and private label Dropshipping service, hope this can solve your problem.

visit us at https://nichedropshipping.com

0 Likes