CREATE A US SHOPIFY ACCOUNT BEING FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR POD BUSINESS IN US

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
225 20 46

Thank you, Cecilia!

If you use PayPal, you do not need to have a US official address, as this is a gateway that is available in Argentina. As long as you have a PayPal Business Account, you can accept payments through PayPal. There's no need to have a US address. It sounds like you're well on your way to getting that set up, which is great to hear.

As for store launch, yes, it is highly recommended that have completed everything you need to do prior to launching. While working on your website, it's always a good idea to put yourself in the mindset of a potential customer. If you're purchasing a product online, you likely want to make sure you're purchasing from a website that looks credible and professional. Before you launch, I suggest having a friend take a look at your website and provide you with some feedback. It's always beneficial to have a third-party opinion.

After you launch, you can always add more products and make changes to your website, but I suggest ensuring that your website looks as professional as possible prior to launching. We actually have a Store Launch Checklist I think you'll find very useful. This checklist outlines everything you need to do before launching your business, so you can ensure you're completely ready to go.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes