Calling Coffee Lovers: Tracking down an instant coffee - And a FREE coffee from me!

Rory_Orchard
6 0 0

I've be scouring the internet now for a little while, trying to find a company that produces high quality instant coffee.

I have an idea that I've been working on for some time, and the final piece of the puzzle is this coffee. The problem is, I just can't seem to find a way to contact a decent producer. I've checked the likes of Alibaba but seem to just come across low quality coffee or branded coffee available to buy in bulk.

I am after a very specific kind of instant coffee; I want an espresso coffee that comes in a fine powder. A lot like the Nescafe Espresso powder:

Image result for nescafe espresso

So my question: Can anyone help me find a company that can help me produce this product?

And just as a little thank you, I'll send a week's worth of my coffee to the person who helps me find the supplier

Any suggestions are welcome!!

- Rory

0 Likes
Rory_Orchard
6 0 0

Little bump

0 Likes
Rory_Orchard
6 0 0

One last bump

0 Likes
Michael_Sugden
7 0 0

I don't know much about instant coffee, but maybe I can help.  Email me at mike.sugden@jsacoffee.com and give me a few more specifics, if you are still looking.

0 Likes