Can I do dropshipping with anime clothing if the supplier has a license to the product?

Steve119
2 0 0

https://m.alibaba.com/product/1600169071803/Customized-High-Quality-Cartoons-Anime-100.html?__sceneI...
the product^

ok so since I don’t want to get sued or copyright claims or anything like that for dropshipping anime clothing from alibaba and I’m pretty sure you need a license to sell anime clothing but let’s say I contact the supplier telling them that I want to work with them and asking them if they have a license to sell the product and let’s just assume they said yeah they wanna work with me to and yeah they has a license to the product since they have a license can I dropship the same product with out any risk of getting copyrighted or sued? Or are there extra steps before I can sell the product? If there is please tell me. Every answer is appreciated 

0 Likes
awesome20s
Tourist
25 0 1

umm, you better not do it because supplier in alibaba may not have the license even if they said so.

0 Likes

Hello @Steve119 

Better ignore licensed products in dropshipping. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Steve119
2 0 0

Yes I know some of them lie but let’s just assume that they are telling the truth and have a license to sell the anime clothing can I know dropship that clothing too? 

0 Likes