Can Shipping Labels Be Emailed Automatically to Dropship Suppliers?

lpaige
Shopify Partner
13 0 2

This question is for those who DO NOT use Ali-Express. 

I have multiple vendors but I was wondering if it's possible for me to automatically generate a shipping label once an order is placed so that I can make it easy as possible on my suppliers to fulfill orders.  I'd also have more insight into shipping expense.  And I'd automatically have the tracking #. 

Is this possible?

Thanks,

lpaige

0 Likes
Robert20
Tourist
25 0 1

Hi Paige, 

I hope you're well.

I was just wondering - I understand that you have multiple vendors. Could you please explain to me how you would want to make this idea happen ideally? 

Where do you want these orders fulfilled (if not on Aliexpress)?

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Robert

0 Likes
lpaige
Shopify Partner
13 0 2

Essentially, I'd want to provide the vendor with a shipping label from my own carrier account.  This way I could control things more on my end and offer different shipping options (e.g. 2 day, overnight, etc)

0 Likes
GhostApps1
20 0 0

Hi,

Simple PO https://apps.shopify.com/simple-po is exactly what you are looking for (in my opinion anyways!)

Simple PO allows you to create suppliers for your products and then you can generate a purchase order from an Order, Product or Supplier.

If you're a dropshipper you can quickly email your vendor an order with 3 clicks once you're set up or if you hold your own stock you can order more of one or more products your vendor makes, again all off the addresses and items are filled out for you.

There's a 7 day free trial so give it a go today, any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

GhostApps

0 Likes