Can Shopify link to a learning management system ?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello 

I have a training business and I’m interested in  

selling my training on Shopify. After a course is sold the customer would have to go to my Learning  Management System(LMS) to use the product.  Can this be done through Shopify?

Thanks Clifford

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 78

Hey, Clifford!

Savannah here from Shopify. :) 

I believe that would be possible through the use of an app in our app store. In particular, I'd recommend taking a look at: 

Let me know if you have any questions while you're exploring Shopify. I'm happy to lend a hand!

Savannah | Social Care
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks Savannah!

I have  elearning courses and my goal would be to add them to my store and once customers purchase them have an LMS they could use to get access to the material..

One other question, I’ve looked at Oberlio but couldn’t find out if they dropship soft skills courses or materials. How can I find this out?

Thanks again 

Clifford

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Clifford,

With Dokeos LMS yes your customer will go in our LMS after purchase on your ecommerce shopify website.

Have you found your solution?

You can reach me on my mobile for further explanation.

Thomas 

+33 6 13 18 56 77

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you to add Dokeos LMS to your list of partners because we send you a lot of customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Our of curiosity, how are your courses authored and packaged? Are they all wrapped up as SCORM files or something else?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Clifford2! If you're still interested in a solution, we have developed Courses app that allows to turn your products into online courses with structured sections and lessons in them. Our app understands courses purchased by certain customers and allows them to access My Courses page with the list of all their courses inside.

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Clifford2 

I recommend this app to sell courses on Shopify.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like