Can't find a way to accept credit card payments

Highlighted
1 0 0

i'm working on my dropshipping store which i plan to launch this week, but i can't find a way to directly accept credit card payments on my checkout page, the only way that i have found to directly accept credit card payments without the need of people having a Paypal account is adding the paypal SHOP NOW button, which i find very inflexible due to that it doesn't directly detect the product's price, instead, i have to create 37 shop now buttons to my 37 different products, and also if i change a product price, i'll have to change the shop now buttons price everytime. I've seen plenty of stores that accept the credit cards directly in the checkout page, what payment method do they use to do that? is it Stripe? 

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 39

Hi, Alberto!

Anders from the Shopify Social Care team here. Thanks for reaching out today.

The credit card payment provider you can enable will depend on your location. You can check which providers are available to you by heading to Settings > Payment Providers > Accept Credit Cards. When you select 'Add a Provider' you can see which options are available to your Country. For a complete list of supported providers by Country, you can either search on this page here or you can type in your Country at the end of the URL. For example: 

https://www.shopify.com/payment-gateways/Canada

We also have a guide on how to set up credit card providers here. Follow back up if you run into any troubles!

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes