Carrier Account Integration

Solved
edenzhydro
Excursionist
13 0 5

I have a UPS account with negotiated rates and I'm looking to integrate that account with my Shopify store. I don't need all of the features of the $300/month subscription. UPS told me that for $20/month you will add the account integration feature. Can you please assist me with this?

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
879 90 137

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @edenzhydroAny one of our Support Advisors through callback or live chat can help you with that. And so can I!

You are correct, Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) is included in the Advanced plan, or you can add it to any other plan for $20/month. There is also a third way to get it that I’ll tell you about too.

Switching your billing period to an Annual plan will include CCS for free. Annual plans also give you a discount on your subscription fees for paying for the year all at once, so that’s something else to consider with this option. If you would like to go the Annual plan route, please follow the steps to update your billing period here.

I’m sending you an email to authenticate your account and authorize adding CCS to it, so please look out for that. Once I hear back from you and you’ve confirmed how you would like it added to your account, I’ll enable it for you.

Thanks,

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Hi @edenzhydro 

Please check the Shopify official Document for integrating UPS account. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
edenzhydro
Excursionist
13 0 5

Hello Hellen,

I have changed my subscription period to annual. That seems like the smartest option.

Could you please enable CCS for me?

Thank you!

0 Likes
edenzhydro
Excursionist
13 0 5

Hello, I just wanted to check the status on this.

0 Likes
edenzhydro
Excursionist
13 0 5

I really need to get this feature enabled. I have multiple orders that need to go out and this is blocking me from printing shipping labels. Thanks.

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
879 90 137

Hi, @edenzhydro. Thanks for following up on this! I understand your urgency.

I sent you the authentication email on Wednesday, October 7 and have been waiting for your reply so that we can proceed with the change. You didn’t receive it? Please look in your spam/junk folder in case it was routed there. Let me know if you don’t find it and I’ll attempt to resend.

Thanks,

0 Likes
edenzhydro
Excursionist
13 0 5

I didn't receive an email. Your support chat team already took care of this for me. This issue has been resolved.

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
879 90 137

Thanks for letting me know, @edenzhydro. I’m glad it has been enabled for you now.

In regards to not receiving the email I sent, I looked into it and noticed that your email address had not been verified yet. I manually verified it for you from my end, therefore you should be able to receive all emails from us moving forward. 

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

0 Likes