Cash On Delivery Dropshipping App In The Philippines

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 2 1

Ecommerce is booming and Dropshipping is growing in the Philippines. But when we talk about drop shipping, we imagine aliexpress which is impossible in the Philippines. Now the first Shopify dropshipping App made by A Philippines dropshipping company is here 

I have read some posts about those asking for dropshipping suppliers in the Philippines. OJMD dropshipping is one of the biggest companies for dropshipping in the Philippines. Now the app is now on Shopify https://apps.shopify.com/ojmd-dropshipping-vibranium.  If you are planning to start dropshipping in the Philippines with no stocks, no inventory, or upfront costs and most of it offers CASH ON DELIVERY in the Philippines.  The good thing is that you don't need to be physically located in the Philippines to dropship in the Philippines. Game changer! 

Try OJMD Dropshipping for free for a period of 15 days if you want to dropship in the Philippines and offer Cash on delivery to your customer. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @OJMD_Philippine 

Seems a Great solution for Philippines drop shippers. But $39.99/month quite high  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

$39.99 is the cheapest in the country. For some clarification. This is dropshipping with Cash on delivery, Aliexpress is not involved since shipping from China to the Philippines is a nightmare. All products are local from the Philppines

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

It is not. OJMD is the cheapest and more flexible solution for Shopify if COD dropshipping. $39.99 with no caps.  You mentioned dropify .. thats $164 per category. Not all their products. 

0 Likes