Children/Mom Boutique wholesalers>

Highlighted
1 0 0

I currently run a successful Children & Mom Boutique. I sell childrens clothes, accessories, Mom clothing, Mom & Me outfit and Dad & Me outfits. I also share a prodcut of the day which is usually a home gadget or a nick nack. I am looking for supplies in the USA who I can get faster shipping from that carry these types of products. I dropship only so I need to find someone who is compatible with that.

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
576 20 186

Hey, Taylor!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

I can understand the desire to ship products to your customers from the US. In the age of Amazon, customers are not so happy to wait on long shipping times. 

If you're using Oberlo, you can search for products that are located in the US. This video shows you how to do that. Please keep in mind, the US-based products on Oberlo can only ship within the US at the moment. That shouldn't be a problem since it's the biggest target market anyway but I thought I would point that out. 

There are other options too. Check out the following apps: 

I took a look at your website. I think it is looking great, it's well laid out. There are a few more things you could do though. 

I'd also make sure you have a Contact Us page. You will increase your chance of a sale if customers are able to reach out to you with their questions. I always check that before buying and I won't place an order if the company is unreachable. The Facebook Messenger Channel is another quick and easy way for customers to get in contact with you.

A well-written About Us page will give you a human touch and increase trust. I'd introduce some Social Proof for the same reason. Creative Product Descriptions will increase your conversion rate. 

Finally, make sure you have an Instagram Presence. You're missing out on a cost-effective way to market your business if you don't use it. We have an excellent Instagram Marketing course at Shopify Academy. All of our courses are free.

Does that help? I hope you find a dropshipping solution that works for you along with improved sales. Keep in touch and let me know how you get on.

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I am a supplier from china, we can purchase your orders pruducts and shipping for you.

https://cjdropshipping.com/

0 Likes