Choosing products on Aliexpress: confusion re brands

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello. I  am new to drop shipping. I am advised, when selecting products on Aliexpress, to avoid unbranded goods, but I'm looking for a bit more clarification on what this means, as all products have a brand of some kind. What is the criteria for selection to minise any risk? Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

you need a china agent  XD..

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

It can be very laborious to select the best products on AliExpress for your product catalog... You either need an agent as Krauser said. But you can also buy one already done, that's what I did, and I might continue that way... It is a french team offering this service, all I had to do is giving them URLs from the product category I wanted .. and done ! With a nice dashboard summurazing their analysis. Yes because they analyze your prodcut catalog once done, they analyze the the risks of "non-sending" of products, the most efficient ones and more... Honeslty this service just boosted my shop, more products, best sells and more margin on products, in less time ! I advise you to try. Here's the mail I contacted to reach them : scraping.aliexpress@gmail.com. You also can ask to Skype them, they're very nice ! :)

0 Likes