Client wants to dropship - wants suppliers to implement supplier end of dropshipping software / tools.

VWD
Shopify Partner
45 0 7

A client of mine would like to start a Shopify store but does not want to maintain any stock or warehouse of any sort.  Their suppliers tend to be small producers of natural products.

So basically my client would like to dropship but would like their suppliers to implement the supplier end of the dropshipping workflow.  Is there software or tools that these suppliers can use to implement this so that it automates the dropshipping process via Shopify for my client's store?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas.

0 Likes
Aaron4
7 0 0

Hi VWD, 

I'm the developer of Mothership. It sounds like I've built exactly what you're looking for. Mothership is a Shopify app that provides all of the product, order, and retailer management functionality so Shopify merchants can dropship products for other Shopify stores and 3rd party ecommerce sites.

Mothership tightly integrates with your existing Shopify store and business processes: 

• It's easy to make your products available for other merchants to import.
  • Mothership automatically pushes out inventory and content updates, so your retailers always have the latest data.
  • You can easily charge wholesale/dropshipping prices and include shipping costs on all of the products you sell.
  • Mothership integrates with your existing Shopify checkout, so billing your retailers is seamless. 
  • Mothership orders are managed in the exact same way you handle your other Shopify orders.

Mothership also comes with a companion app for Shopify-based retailers: Mothership Connect. This app handles the retailer's integration, making it easy for retailers to import your products into their Shopify store. When an order is placed with the retailer that contains a product you supply through Mothership, the app will automatically place the order with the end-customer's shipping information in your Shopify store. 

Mothership is dropshipping on autopilot. If you have any questions about Mothership or would like a demo, don't hesitate to reach out to me at info@mothership.fm

0 Likes
Stephen_Vacek
4 0 0

Actually, I'm (https://bohemian-brothers.com) one of those small retailer types that has been contacted by several dropship retailers about becoming one of their vendors. So I'm approaching this from the other side and am very interested in this thread.  I've been researching how integrate and automate the dropshipping process across between shopify stores.

The Mothership link is not working.  Mothership Connect link seems to be working though.

0 Likes
dsmatepro
Shopify Partner
145 0 7

Hi,

Our app can dropship from several and chinese suppliers sites. There are many reliable suppliers you can see in those websites and they dropships worldwide. This app has many features like

• Import Products and Product Reviews from Aliexpress, Ebay, Amazon, Alibaba,Dhgate, Walmart, Banggood, Etsy, Target etc.,
  • Product Customization
  • Fulfill Orders Automatically with one click and Notify to Yours Customers easily

Hope this helps,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes
wangying
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello, I will recommend a tool named ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) to you.

You can import products from Aliexpress, 1688, eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Banggood, Chinavasion & Alibaba into Shopify store in one-click. Now You can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.

0 Likes