Clothing sizes from china.

Tourist
22 0 1

I made the mistake of choosing Clothes to dropship. BIG MISTAKE, chinnese sizes fluctuate so much that it is impossible to size accurately. I have spent the entire day having to go in and edit/add sizing charts to EVERY PRODUCT. I spent a week building a website, adding products and various other task only to discover this HUGE road block in the end. I am TRYING to run a reputable business and did nt want to disclose that the products I am offering are from China. NOw I have to REVAMP my entire plan and find distributers with AMERICAN SIZES. I would like to hear from other apparel dropshippers to see if you found a viable sollution to this horrible MESS

1 Like
Explorer
239 0 20

I am currently going through this...I have actually been doing well with orders..Problem is the size differences. I have a return on the way back because the jackets were too small :-( Only thing I can think of is to state on each product page for them to order a size larger.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
434 0 75

Hi, Gary!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

I have seen businesses do as Lisa suggests and state on their product pages to order a size larger. With many physical and online stores having suppliers in China, smaller sizing is becoming more common. Most people are understanding that they need to order a size larger when it's stated on websites that sizing runs small. 

If you are looking for clothing suppliers in the United States, I have heard good reviews about the app MODALYST.

I hope this helps and that you find the solution you are looking for, 

Jade | Social Care ?

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 1

Hello,Lisa,

My name is Jun,I am the saleswoman at ChinaBrands

chinabrands  is a big dropshipping supplier from china with over 20,0000 skus on their website Including woman&man clothing ,  All our woman clothing is designed by EU&US size ,Also We let our own Foreign Model to try the different size and make a pic for all clothes .The size will suit the EU&US size well .It's not Chinese size . All our proucts are exported to around the world.

If you're finding a clothing supplier with EU&US size ,you can Register  http://bit.ly/2fTLStD 

with our invitation code :ztJb4m0awRin and enjoy 1 year $39.99 formal member for free &our wholesale price . Pls notice that Our trial member will only enjoy our retailer price for all products . you can also send E-Mail to me ,My E-Mail: ChinaBrandsSales@gmail.com  

hello,there! have a great day ~
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Do they use fast delivery service like E-packet and Ali Express too?
0 Likes
Explorer
48 2 5

@gary_davenport wrote:

I made the mistake of choosing Clothes to dropship. BIG MISTAKE, chinnese sizes fluctuate so much that it is impossible to size accurately. I have spent the entire day having to go in and edit/add sizing charts to EVERY PRODUCT. I spent a week building a website, adding products and various other task only to discover this HUGE road block in the end. I am TRYING to run a reputable business and did nt want to disclose that the products I am offering are from China. NOw I have to REVAMP my entire plan and find distributers with AMERICAN SIZES. I would like to hear from other apparel dropshippers to see if you found a viable sollution to this horrible MESS

If you are dropshipping from Aliexpress the clothing size is usually one size smaller or equal EU size, if you dropship from China mainland like 1688, taobao as well as other chinese websites, there are at least one to two size smaller as their price is cheaper so that they apply Chinese size.

When we serve the fashion women clothes for dropshipping business, we usually filter manufactures with size then make samples for our clients. After the clothes arrived, we will measure size for the samples from different suppliers, check the material and handwork and tell our clients to make decision to select a supplier, after that we will start to order and randomly check the clothing size and modify size (if size doesnt fit EU size we will help clients to modify Chinese size L to M for example) then pack to ship to clients overseas. Via this way, we will dropshipper maximum reduce after sale issue due to the size issue.

If you want to build a reputable shopify store, no matter u dropship EU or USA they are from China and South east asia countries. You need a reliable agent to help you doing the size and quality check step then fulfill orders for you. In this way, you can gradually accumulate your reputation among your clients.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes

Size from China is not the key,each size have suit for different kg and Height.A good seller will have full details on size for customers' reference.

0 Likes