Clothing

Job2506
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi,

I'm looking for a website/software in which I can make clothing on such a way that it is shown like its already printed. I used printify, in which you can design your clothes and they immediately show you how it looks like on a real product.

However, printify doesn't allow you to design the sleeves of a hoodie. Does anyone know a website/software like printify?

Also, do you guys know a website which allows you to have models wearing your clothing just by uploading your design? I've seen people using it. They upload their design and the website/software automatically makes the models wear them. It's like an online model software. I only know placeit but it is really expensive. Are their any websites like placeit?

Thank you so much

MagnumBI
Tourist
2 0 0

Hello, I too am looking for a better software/distribution place where I can print on sleeves and hoodies too! 

Llimited in clothing inventory and not much selection to show my ideas. Let me know if you have found an alternative. Thanks!

0 Likes

Hello @Job2506 

Please give a try to https://smartmockups.com/

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
MagnumBI
Tourist
2 0 0

Will check it out. Also if you have any good sources for workout apparel would be appreicated!! thanks!

0 Likes
GemmaS
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi @Job2506  and @MagnumBI 

I saw your comments and wanted to offer some thoughts.

Having the item with treatment you want - like on sleeve - can be done through sampling or photoshop to get a view of the item before the product exists at scale.

Unfortunately, there is no tool I know of that can do this outside of 3D CAD apparel design tools (hefty investment).

Why doesn't this exist?

Different printing methods have different restrictions for size, application, and placement on apparel which makes it a bit hard to automate. It really depends on what you are trying to achieve, how you want to achieve it (digital print, screen print, embroider, sublimate, etc). 

If you're looking for a way to develop the product you have in your mind, I would suggest to check out nabld.com

We are a production platform that helps you design and digitize the unique products you want to sell and connects you with a network of vetted, no minimum manufacturers to produce your product on-demand sustainably and ethically in the USA.

You'll be able to find an amazing supplier partner to produce items you WANT to sell.

What's more? We integrate through Shopify so you can choose to sell pre-order or in small inventory runs and batch orders to put into production with your manufacturing partner.

If you have questions or would like to share more about the type of product you're looking for, I would suggest setting up a demo with our team at nabld.com!

I would like suggest you a store where you can find what you are looking for - Loot.Sale

0 Likes
yazhisilks
1 0 0

Yazhi Silks are the best and the finest traditional handloom saree designers with designs that are of pure grace and excellence, every inch of saree has an untold story of the weaver, listen to them as they choose you to be their beloved listener! and the handcrafted jewellery is simply amazing that it turns a simple girl into beautiful women. Yazhi silks remind us of our ancestral tradition and every saree is made with hard work of every weaver, which is definitely not an easy job as it requires commitment and dedication wherein, they use to wake up early in the morning and start weaving where as now we are having electric weaving machines which are not that great. But yazhisilks sells exclusively handloomed sarees as well as Handcrafted jewellery which is designed beautifully with love and passion. It’s not just something that you wear just for fashion’s sake. It’s something you wear because of the way it portrays itself. In almost every handcrafted jewellery, the value of its materials is of high-quality. Unlike mass-produced pieces, the materials of the handmade jewellery are generally sourced from reputable suppliers. Every material is selected with care from its colour to quality and other details. and Yazhi silks source their materials from ethically sourced suppliers. This process helps support the local economy and in turn, promote sustainability unlike anything yazhisilks is the probably best boutique in Bangalore. The store ambience and the collections they have are delightful.

0 Likes