Connect Shopify and Dropshiper

OlesyaN
1 0 0

Hello. I just started to build my e-comers site. I really like Shopify platform but I'm not sutisfided with products i can find through Oberto or otger apps. I found one american dropshiper which is exactly what i need. Please could someone tell me if it's possible to import products from that dropship site to my Shopify store? If so, how can i do it? Thank you!

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
247 6 40

I would recommend a free dropshipping tool named ShopMaster which supports import products, repid listing items onto your shopify stores, support to inventory monitor and auto-repricer, auto-order, if your stores have sales, ShopMaster will purchase products in Aliexpress automatically. Welcome to experience it. ShopMaster

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1911 37 232

Hi,

Dropshipmate helps you to import unlimited products into your shopify store. It has 18+ websites listed in this app. Give a try to this app whether you may find your dropshipper.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes