Connecting Shopify store to CJDropshipping

Tourist
8 0 1

I'm looking for a way to connect my shopify store with cjdropshipping.  According to the cjdropshipping website they need my store login information, but I don't want to be giving them complete control over the store.

Is there some other way to connect cjdropshipping with the store for order fulfillment?  How do you use them to do your order fulfillment if you use them?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
426 6 75

Hey, Robert!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I'm not familiar with CJ Dropshipping in particular but the normal way you'd set this up would be to create a Custom Fulfilment Service on your store. With this method, you would set CJ Dropshipping as the fulfilment service for the products you are expecting them to ship and they'll get an email each time one of these products are sold.

There may be a good reason they feel they need login details for your store. It would be a good idea to ask them for these reasons and double check with me or another Shopify Guru before going ahead with that. If you do deem it necessary, you can set up a staff account for them, don't give them your account owner login. You can then restrict their access to the sections of the store they actually need to access. You can find out more about setting up staff accounts in this guide.

I'm happy to help with anything else you need. What sort of plan do you have for marketing your store?

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 1

Thanks for the reply, I'll try using a staff account.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
426 6 75

That sounds great. Let me know if you need anything else.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 1

Do not trust them anything! they are really worst! they stole money from me and now keep playing silent

1 Like