Connecting Shopify store to CJDropshipping

Tourist
7 0 1

I'm looking for a way to connect my shopify store with cjdropshipping.  According to the cjdropshipping website they need my store login information, but I don't want to be giving them complete control over the store.

Is there some other way to connect cjdropshipping with the store for order fulfillment?  How do you use them to do your order fulfillment if you use them?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
497 13 115

Hey, Robert!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I'm not familiar with CJ Dropshipping in particular but the normal way you'd set this up would be to create a Custom Fulfilment Service on your store. With this method, you would set CJ Dropshipping as the fulfilment service for the products you are expecting them to ship and they'll get an email each time one of these products are sold.

There may be a good reason they feel they need login details for your store. It would be a good idea to ask them for these reasons and double check with me or another Shopify Guru before going ahead with that. If you do deem it necessary, you can set up a staff account for them, don't give them your account owner login. You can then restrict their access to the sections of the store they actually need to access. You can find out more about setting up staff accounts in this guide.

I'm happy to help with anything else you need. What sort of plan do you have for marketing your store?

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks for the reply, I'll try using a staff account.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
497 13 115

That sounds great. Let me know if you need anything else.

0 Likes
2 0 1

Do not trust them anything! they are really worst! they stole money from me and now keep playing silent

1 Like
2 0 0

I actually really Scared with what they are asking to acces!!!

• View Shopify account data
    Hide details

CJDropshipping will be able to access data such as your Shopify account email addresses, phone numbers, and locations.

• Manage products
    Hide details

This includes inventory, products, product listings, collection listings, and collections.

• Manage orders
    Hide details

This includes order details, draft orders, order fulfillments, and shipping information.

CJDropshipping will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents.

• View customers
    Hide details

This includes customer data.

CJDropshipping will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and physical addresses.

• View store analytics
    Hide details

This includes analytics.

• Manage your Online Store
    Hide details

This includes pages on your Online Store, checkout page, script tags in your Online Store, and theme.

CJDropshipping will be able to access data such as blog commenter e-mail addresses, IP addresses, and browser user agents.

CJDropshipping will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, and geolocations.

• View other data
    Hide details

This includes locations and price rules.

CJDropshipping will be able to access data such as Shopify account physical addresses and phone numbers.

how can I restrict them just to product list orders? and do not want them to change my prices as they please!! they are really asking too much her 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
497 13 115

Hey, @AliSleiman 

You can't restrict what they can access and also use their service. If you don't feel comfortable granting the access they are looking for, I suggest you use another supplier. We have a lot of dropshipping suppliers in our app store. Hopefully one of them will work for you.

Let me know what sort of products you wish to sell if you'd like some recommendations.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi there!

What kind of suppliers are you looking for? I'm with Modalyst and we have tons of products that are trendy and well priced. You can learn more about our app on the Shopify app store. Here's a link to our app listing: https://apps.shopify.com/modalyst

Please let me know if you'd like to chat about your supplier strategy. Our team is available via live chat or via email at team@modalyst.co!

0 Likes

You can try ShopMaster, which has integrated CJDropshipping as a supplier. You can import CJ products and place CJ orders thru ShopMaster.

Learn more here: Connect CJDropshipping dropshipping API to ShopMaster

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
1 Like

I tend to agree this doesn't sound right, I wouldn't suggest giving login credentials to a warehousing partner. Ideally an integration would connect in a way that only gives the partner access to the information they need to deliver the product and also gives you the ability to revoke their access at anytime.

You might want to consider our service shipatron.io - we are a London based app with customers across all geographies and industries. The solution plugs into the Shopify API and then lets you configure a warehouse or drop shipping partner. We are already setup with a number of dropshippers/3PL/warehouses and we'd be happy to configure cjdropshipping for you.

We have a free forever plan but our basic pricing starts at just $9.99 per month, and can have a rules-based system, so if you want to route orders to different drop-shippers, you can too. Here's the info': https://shipatron.io/multiple_fulfilment_warehouses

0 Likes