Can I find drop shipping suppliers for metaphysical products on Shopify?

slarocco1
Visitor
1 0 1

I am looking for drop shipping suppliers for crystals, metaphysical products.....aqualine shells, feathers, meditation cushions, etc. 

Replies 7 (7)

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @slarocco1 

Please check the below supplier offers Meditation dropshipping.

wailana

yogasourcing

sagemeditation

peacefulmind

Xianchao
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi slarocco1 ,

We are a dropshipping and fulfilment team from China. We can help to source for suppliers of crystals, metaphysical products ...etc for you. Check us out at https://www.xianchaologistics.com/ and drop me a message anytime. 

Thanks, 

xianchao logistics co.

ganjagirl11
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I am interested in your services for crystals and metaphysical things.

tonypham88
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi,

they are a few metaphysical products supplier support dropship in the market but one of the trusted suppliers I would recommend is Buy Feng Shui. I have worked out with them for a few months. They gain my trust with their quality products and services. You may try to contact them for your need. Good luck.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2607 82 381

hi @slarocco1 

You can find your required products crystals, metaphysical products.....Aqualine shells, feathers, meditation cushions, etc. 
I would like to suggest Aliexpress Dropshipping App, The App is used for to import the items in one click from more than one supplier site like Aliexpress, Dhgate, Target, Etsy to shopify store.

We also having epacket shipping filter which helps to import fast.
We provide "Auto Sync" feature by which the price of products changes on shopify store, as the price changes on the supplier sites.
Ship with your own logo, branding also available in our app
You can access all these features as a member, which will surely make the dropshipping process easy for you so you can focus on initiatives that would grow your sales.

Thanks
Tuecus

Try our dropshipping app @Tuecus Aliexpress Dropshipping

If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

Apps Developer Team

UnezSaiyed
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi @slarocco1 

Drop-Shipping type business is successful in a very limited domain of products and crystals & metaphysical products are certainly not one of them.

Drop-shipping for crystals and metaphysical products are not available by any reputed supplier. Also, this system is not recommended by many customer due to fake products and lack of customer service.

If you are looking to resell the crystals and metaphysical products, I found a webpage that guides on sourcing metaphysical crystals. check-out at: Wishcrystal.com

All the best!

Pennygarcia001
Visitor
3 0 0

If you are looking for a drop shipping supplier, I am highly recommend Nacrystal.com. Nacrystal is an online crystal and stone wholesale supplier. Here you can find various crystals and stones.