Cubic Zirconia Wedding Jewelry

2 0 0

Hello, I’m looking for a US vendor that can blind drop ship cubic zirconia wedding rings, necklaces, etc.  My ideal vendor will have multiple images and detailed descriptions (total carat weights, measurements, etc.) for each product. Thanks.

-Susan

0 Likes
Trailblazer
151 8 31

Have you checked Spocket or Oberlo for US based suppliers that have jewelry?  I've seen a ton of zircon jewelry, and some ultra-beautiful and elegant rings and other items through those.  However, I don't know which are overseas (China mostly) and which are based in the US.

Another option is to check a dropshipping / supplier directory.

Here's a link:  Wonify - Wedding Rings

When I checked, there were cubic zirconia rings.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Spiffystack,

I really appreciate your response.  I checked Oberlo and Spocket and they don't have what I'm looking for.  I have two US vendor that I'm working with and I'm happy with them but I'm trying to locate a third for more variety.   I'll check out Wonify.  Thanks again and have a nice day. ;-)

-Susan

0 Likes

Hello! This is Carrie from Spocket Team to help. Finding a right a supplier for jewelry and accessories is a must for dropshipping business. With Spocket, we have tens of thousands of high-quality US and European products to choose from with faster shipping times. Our Supplier Acquisition team is always open to suggestions on what new products they should add to the platform most likely in your niche.

You may also check our Suppliers like Lavender Poppy, Fushia Missy, Turquoise Petal and Purple Lily are on top of our lists!

You may use these links for your reference and feel free to browse Spocket app to check our US and European products:

To learn more about us, you may join our Spocket community by visiting our Facebook Page. You can join one of the largest communities for dropshippers with 28000 entrepreneurs and start communicating on Spocket their experiences.

0 Likes