Custom Branded Sportswear

Steven_Jones
1 0 0

Hello all, I'm looking for a company like Doodletogs who do custom branded sportswear that I can integrate into Shopify, although that's not important if they offer drop-shipping and trade prices with no minimum order quantity

0 Likes
sandyholmes8
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Steven! It would be best if you can tell us your location. Like in Malaysia there is tmaker, uktshirtprinting in UK. Or as general, Alibaba.

0 Likes
Awen
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello Steven,

I am Awen from China,glad to help you.

Do you have your own products and look for a supplier to do custom branded,right?Can you show me your shop or your products,we are an agent from China that provide drop shipping,custom products/packaging,overseas warehouse(getting ready) etc...

Please contact me if you have any questions.

I'm looking forward to your cooperation.

Best regards

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes
Awen
Excursionist
38 0 6

And about the MOQ,it depends on your products,we have many cooperation manufacturers.We can help you to get a best price at a MOQ as small as possible.

My email is awenbros@163.com

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes