Custom Drop Shipping

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone,

This is my first time creating an e-commerce store and basically its all I've been doing for the past 8 years.
I've ran a design and outfit company for the obstacle industry and have 15 plus brands that I work with. 
Now I want to take part of that and my relations and place them into a e-commerce platform that mimics my very time consuming business.

I would like to know if there is a way I can add a vendors email address to their brand on my store. So when a order is placed they get a notification of which of their products have been sold by my platform. 
So the customer places and order for $2k worth of goods through 3 vendors and the 3 vendors would then receive an email confirmation for their products that were order from my store and can begin the process of fulling them. Is there anything in the app store like this or would I need to get someone to design a app for me to make this series of communications go smoothly.

Thank you,

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @OBSTACLEoutfit 

This app suits your requirements.  

https://www.apps.bonify.io/arigato-automation-shopify/workflows/email-order-details-vendor-or-dropsh...

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you very much for your help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
127 0 14

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders can definitely meet your shop's needs. It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and set cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier. It can also handle splitting orders into multiple POs where the items have different suppliers. This should help you reduce time spent fulfilling orders and eliminate mistakes.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions

0 Likes