Custom side bags

1 0 0

Does anyone know of any shopify apps that do customised dropshipping for side bags or satchels they look like this: thank you so much in advance  ☺️9C176A63-FA3B-4C60-B445-4A933004D453.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
135 2 8

Hi @Jakeingram10659! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Nice choice of niche if I do say so myself. I checked our catalog and unfortunately, we currently don't have custom crossbody bag suppliers. Though I would like to thank you for posting this! Just to disclose, we at Spocket regularly onboard new suppliers to the platform so our merchants could have a wider selection of items to choose from. That being said, I can definitely put in a request to our Suppliers team to possibly source out this kind of customizable bag so you can import it from Spocket.

In any case, if you're interested to view other customizable products available on our platform, I'd like to invite you to visit Spocket's official website. There, you'll find all the info you need to know about what features Spocket can offer you. As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives you access to thousands of suppliers from the EU and the US - this entails you being given access to only products of excellent quality that can be shipped quickly. Items on Spocket usually ship in 1-3 days, 3-5 days, and 4-7 days depending on the set-up of your store.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

Hope you can get the chance to explore us and sign-up as we might be able to source out the item you're looking for. All the best!

0 Likes

Hello @Jakeingram10659 

Please check the below two solutions

Qikink Tote Bags

Dropshipping Factory

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes