Custom tracking for ePacket?

Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

I use Oberlo to fulfil orders from AliExpress, and generally use the ePacket shipping method. I installed ParcelPanel so that my customers can track their orders in my store, however the statuses sometimes show up in Chinese. 17track also shows up in Chinese (even with the /en in the URL), and just looks unprofessional.

Does anyone know of any solutions for tracking ePacket shipments? Is there a way to customise the statuses that a customer sees e.g. "Order confirmed >>>  Order shipped >>> In transit >>> Delivered" and not have all the extra stuff like "Shanghai, "International Express Delivery Bulk" has received, Pitcher: Xia Jun"?

Thanks in advance,

Laurens

0 Likes
Explorer
55 2 5

try aftership.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
224 0 3

Hello @Boutika,

You can check out the Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notify app. Once you have the ePacket account credentials and API keys, the integration with ePacket can be easily done in the app. 

Once this is done, you will be able to automate your tracking process. The app automatically sends the tracking notification to your customers regarding the package (Order confirmed > Order shipped > In transit >Delivered).

Also, you get an integrated tracking lookup page, by which your customers can track their product from your store.

0 Likes