Custom tracking for ePacket?

Boutika
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi,

I use Oberlo to fulfil orders from AliExpress, and generally use the ePacket shipping method. I installed ParcelPanel so that my customers can track their orders in my store, however the statuses sometimes show up in Chinese. 17track also shows up in Chinese (even with the /en in the URL), and just looks unprofessional.

Does anyone know of any solutions for tracking ePacket shipments? Is there a way to customise the statuses that a customer sees e.g. "Order confirmed >>>  Order shipped >>> In transit >>> Delivered" and not have all the extra stuff like "Shanghai, "International Express Delivery Bulk" has received, Pitcher: Xia Jun"?

Thanks in advance,

Laurens

0 Likes
86deal
Explorer
55 2 5

try aftership.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
494 7 45

Hello @Boutika,

You can check out the Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notify app. Once you have the ePacket account credentials and API keys, the integration with ePacket can be easily done in the app. 

Once this is done, you will be able to automate your tracking process. The app automatically sends the tracking notification to your customers regarding the package (Order confirmed > Order shipped > In transit >Delivered).

Also, you get an integrated tracking lookup page, by which your customers can track their product from your store.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
earth9
Explorer
109 3 9

Hi Boutika,

Song Fei here, a staff of Parcel Panel team. :-) Thanks for using our app.

Regarding: 

1. "however the statuses sometimes show up in Chinese. 17track also shows up in Chinese (even with the /en in the URL), and just looks unprofessional."

All tracking info is from China EMS/Post. It's the same tracking info on the courier's website. 

But we already heard your voice. We will add a translate function in our app future.

2. " "Order confirmed >>>  Order shipped >>> In transit >>> Delivered" and not have all the extra stuff like "Shanghai, "International Express Delivery Bulk" has received, Pitcher: Xia Jun"?"

I will discuss this with my team. Let's see whether if we can launch a function where user can hide all tracking info during China by one click.

Meanwhile, you may try the "hide keywords" function which allows you to hide all keywords like China, Shanghai, etc..

1.png

Thank you for using Parcel Panel. Thanks for anyone who try out our app too.

Hello @Boutika 

Some of the recommended shipping tracker apps for you. 

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

Tracktor Order Tracking

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
jasonavada
Navigator
309 11 37

Hello there,

I found this article about ePacket Delivery and China Dropshipping for you. You can read the part "How to track epacket delivery?" to find solutions for your problem

Have a good day!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
Tanaya
2 0 0

Hi HariKrishna,

I have just got the app.. Are you able to help me with the below? I want tracking for epacket to be more streamlined and not necessarily show customers the order is coming from China.

0 Likes
txago
1 0 0

I just registered and logged in to thank you. Great work with this app, it solved all my problems  

0 Likes